We are happy to inform our dear Patients, that in accordance with the nationwide epidemological measures that have been taken, we will again be able to consult in person in our doctor’s office from 19th May.
In order for us to reduce the risk of infection, please observe the below listed precautions:
· If you have any of the symptoms typical for COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, coughing, difficulties breathing, diarrhea) or have been in contact with anyone with such symptoms, please do not visit our doctor`s office, if you have reserved an appointment, you can decline via phone-call or e-mail.
· In order for us to avoid any crowd forming in the waiting room, we ask you to arrive at the exact time of your appointment (not sooner, or later)
· Please arrive without anyone accompaniing you. In case of children, please attend with only one adult.
· It is compulsory to wear a mask
· We will be cleaning the office on a regular basis with disinfectants and will be providing anti-virus hand sanitizer at our patient`s arrival